We advise on the most appropriate business status to suit you, e.g. Sole Proprietor, Partnership, Limited Company. We keep abreast of all changes in taxation, legislation and general commercial matters that are likely to affect start up businesses and we keep you informed as they happen, suggesting ways in which you can make the most of the advantages to be gained.
We help you…
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.